Hysysco “The Hygienic Systems Company” design, assemble, install and commission bespoke, top-end process systems for hygienic industries throughout the UK. Typical systems include continuous HTST pasteurisers for liquid food and beverage processing, Cleaning In Place (CIP) systems for all hygienic industries, and heat transfer or recovery systems. Read more…
Requirement for a Maintenance Engineer
The continued growth of the company has created a requirement for a Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Engineer to carry out a combination of commissioning and service both in the field and workshop.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To commission process plant and equipment installed by the company
- To carry out servicing and repairs to process plant and equipment, both in the field and in the factory
- To attend breakdowns across the country
- To develop a good working relationship with our customers and colleagues
- To manage paperwork requirements, service reports, timesheets, customer maintenance schedules, etc.
Personal Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be:
- Self-motivated – capable of working alone or as part of a multi-disciplinary team when appropriate
- Multi-skilled – experience of working with complex mechanical and electrical systems. An understanding of Allen Bradley/Siemens PLC units would be an advantage
- Analytical – be able to identify the root causes of problems and implement solutions whilst working to deadlines
- Calm and methodical – be able to devise and implement a planned schedule of activities and record the results
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop new skills.
For further information and to apply for this post, applicants should send a copy of their C.V. to email@example.com