With the continued growth of the company, we would like to help other people grow by creating a position for a Junior Process Designer to learn to draw process deisgns for our projects department.
This job would be suitable for someone who has a mechanical/chemical engineering qualification with a basic understanding of thermodynamics, fluid properties, and piping systems. Liquid food process knowledge would be advantageous but training would be given in this area.
Personal Skills and Experience
The successful applicants will be:
- Self-motivated – capable of working alone or as part of a multi-disciplinary team when appropriate
- Understanding of complex mechanical and electrical systems. An understanding of Allen Bradley/Siemens PLC units would be an advantage
- Analytical – able to identify the root causes of problems and implement solutions whilst working to deadlines
- Calm and methodical – able to devise and implement a planned schedule of activities and record the results
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop new skills.
For further information and to apply for this post, applicants should send a copy of their C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org